Saturday, July 27, 2013

SET UPDATE

Well I've been dabbling a bit more on the set. I am now leaning towards an open meadow instead of a park bench scenerio. My mind keeps changing! But here's how it's going so far

Here I have foamed some shrubbery and the trunks for the trees . The tree trunks are later shaved down to shape before painting








This is how my hillside background attaches




Laying down grass.Notice i used a piece of pvc pipe to give the grass a little raise in the eye line. Also notice my hillside has been painted a lighter green which i ended up hating and changing




Here are the trees and shrubs added... trees were fastened down with screws. Notice I changed the hillside color yet again. I may remove the hillside all together and just paint something on the sky backdrop when it's completed.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment